We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Under the GDPR legislation which came into force on May 25th 2018.
- We will collect information from you when booking a party/event, and possibly if you are in attendance of a Sparkle Events and parities party/ event/ Promo event.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website/ social media pages ( in relation to feedback from customers, and in regards to our photography policy in our above terms and conditions. All photos/information are all secure and protected. No photos will ever be sold by Sparkle Events and parties.
- To process transactions (your information will not be sold/ exchanged/ transferred/ or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering service requested by the customer).
- To send periodic emails (informing customers of new packages/discounts/offers.
- To administer a consent/ promotion/ survey or other site feature.
- Visiting our website is anonymous.
- We do not sell / trade/ transfer your information to any outside parties.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Unless you ask for your information to be removed in writing to Sparkle Events and Parties, we will en devour to keep said information secure/ safe / protected.
- This Policy was last modified on 15/03/2018.